Monday, July 18, 2011

Musical Monday

I don't have much to say today, it was a quiet weekend from a writing perspective, though I started an interesting (in my view) literary piece involving a mosquito's search for blood (it was a strange mood, for sure).

So, I'll use this snippet from the DVD The Closing of Winterland, the Grateful Dead performing Terrapin, Part I: Lady with a Fan. I'm sluggish this morning; hopefully, to borrow a lyric from the song, inspiration will move me brightly.


The Grateful Dead is not to everyone's taste, especially not ten-minute songs, so I'll forgive you if you run and hide. Back on Friday, have a good week, all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alas, due to an overwhelming tide of spam from Anonymous commenters, you must now be a registered user to comment. Sorry, folks, I hope it does not cause inconvenience.