Monday, August 15, 2011

Musical Monday

Just to prove I can and do enjoy more modern music that what I've previously posted, here's Florence and the Machine, from an appearance on David Letterman last December. Enjoy.



I've always been a sucker for women rockers; I love Florence's voice and her style (heavy percussion and a harp -- what's not to love?). Maybe this will kick-start the piece on stars I've been playing with since April.

I'll be spending much of this week on the road (college visits, yikes) and I don't have anything pre-loaded for Friday, so you may not hear from me until next week. Have a good one, all!


1 comment:

Alas, due to an overwhelming tide of spam from Anonymous commenters, you must now be a registered user to comment. Sorry, folks, I hope it does not cause inconvenience.