Friday, May 16, 2014

Commencing Countdown

Well, I've been back at this for all of a week, and already I'm missing deadlines and not posting what I intended. The truth is, I've been working on a post all week, but I'm not quite comfortable with it. It's a touchy subject (you'll know it when it runs), and I have to get it just exactly right. Unfortunately, I haven't managed that just yet.

Instead, I'll share the poster of the upcoming launch of our Writers' Circle anthology--complete with reading! I'm not sure which is worse: the fear that no one will show up to listen to us, or the fear that someone will!






So, if you're in the area that weekend, please come to the launch. Sadly, I cannot open my house and home--it's a mess, and too full now that the Magpie is home!

That's about it here. Have a great weekend, all.


2 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend, Jeff.

    As for the touchy subject post, don't post it unless you're 100% happy - take it from someone who didn't and then regretted it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, that's exciting! Believe me, the fear that no one will show up is worse: you end up all disheartened. When someone shows up, at least you know you didn't all waste your time organising the event. Good luck!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Alas, due to an overwhelming tide of spam from Anonymous commenters, you must now be a registered user to comment. Sorry, folks, I hope it does not cause inconvenience.