Monday, April 1, 2019

Reading List 2019 Part I

Prepare to be underwhelmed.

The Crossing (2018), Jason Mott

Family Trust (2018), Kathy Wang

Unsheltered (2018), Barbara Kingsolver

It doesn't seem possible that I've only read three books. On my list, I note that The Crossing was finished on February 13, which means I read nothing at all in January??? I feel like I'm missing at least one book in there, maybe two, but I can't remember. I don't think I've had such a down cycle of reading, well, ever. Except maybe when I was a college student or the kids were very small. I actually am reading a book right now but it's not grabbing me all that much and there's virtually no pull on me.

And with that, I think it's also time to announce a break from the blog. I think of things I want to say here, but I don't put the work in until I wake up Monday morning and then? I just have no energy for it. So, we'll see if a month off gives me some new energy. Have a good month!

5 comments:

  1. Wow. If you're missing a book, it must not have made an impression on you. I've read 64 books so far this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope all is going well!
    We've had lots of colds and flus so far this year, and I'm currently sitting with a Kleenex box at my elbow :) so while I've read a ton, I'd have to look at the list to remember.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Synapse Dune Pro Crack Latest Version builds on the award-winning DUNE 2 synthesizer, adding frequently requested features and innovative ideas to create the best DUNE experience!
    Albino VST Pro VST Crack Latest Version
    NCH Prism Pro Crack Latest Version
    Waves Plugins Pro Crack Latest Version

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clean My Mac Pro Activation Key is a direct and comprehensive application that helps the user to clean the macOS and increase the speed of the system and create an additional free area, in other words, to keep it healthy and clean.
    Quickbooks Pro Activation Key
    Massive VST Crack
    Aomei Partition Assistant Pro Activation Key

    ReplyDelete

Alas, due to an overwhelming tide of spam from Anonymous commenters, you must now be a registered user to comment. Sorry, folks, I hope it does not cause inconvenience.