Thursday, February 14, 2013

Off to Australia!

Hey, all, I'm breaking my normal Monday-Friday pattern to let you know I'm off in Australia, braving Tasmanian devils and horribly poisonous spiders (no, no pictures this time!) to guest post at Bonnee Crawford's today.

The Blogging of an Aspiring Writer: Guest Post - Why I Write

Bonnee asked me to do a post on why I write, and there it is.

And no, it's not because of the voices in my head, a la Bob Weir:




Go check it out, and read up on Bonnee's back posts, too! Have a great weekend, see you on Monday!

6 comments:

  1. It's alright JeffO, Tasmania isn't connected to the mainland where I am, so you won't be seeing any of the Devils in the wild. The spiders on the other hand... Enjoy your stay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *facepalm* And I pride myself on geography. I should have known that!

      Delete
  2. If you don't hear from me by next week, start dredging the billabongs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Off to Australia then...it is a three day weekend after all. :)

    ReplyDelete

Alas, due to an overwhelming tide of spam from Anonymous commenters, you must now be a registered user to comment. Sorry, folks, I hope it does not cause inconvenience.