Monday, September 22, 2014

(Short) Weekend Update

You ever have one of those mornings where you wake up feeling like you've been beaten about the head and shoulders with a piece of pipe? Yeah, that's where I'm at today. I'm hoping it's because Saturday was a busy, rather physical day. I was a little tired yesterday, but during my writers' circle it was like all the energy just drained away. I didn't write at all well yesterday in the group, either. When all was said and done, I had one line, the opening line, that I couldn't throw away, but I couldn't seem to build anything off of it, either. I kind of, sort of knew what I wanted to do with it, but I just couldn't make the words work yesterday. As Vonnegut said, "So it goes."


That's about it for me today. How are all of you? Did you have a good weekend?


3 comments:

  1. I was like that yesterday. I spent two days on a train and it wore me out. Couldn't put two sentences together yesterday. Hoping for more brain-wave activity today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got some ghostwriting work down so that's a win. Sorry you got so worn out Jeff but Vonnegut is right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There was a weekend? Hmmm... Went by awfully fast. :)

    ReplyDelete

Alas, due to an overwhelming tide of spam from Anonymous commenters, you must now be a registered user to comment. Sorry, folks, I hope it does not cause inconvenience.